Warning light varies in colour according to the seriousness of a mechanical / system problem:
- A red warning light indicates either a severe problem, safety issue or it could serve as a reminder of service maintenance. Contact your dealership immediately.
- Yellow/Orange light indicates that a component needs servicing / repair. If the light flashes, contact your nearest dealership.
- Green/Blue light lets the driver know that a system is active and operating.
A more serious warning light:
- Brake warning light :
- (RED) It indicates there’s a problem with the brakes.
- Engine Temperature :
- (RED) Engine has overheated
- (BLUE) Coolant temperature is low
- (RED & BLUE blinking) Electrical wiring malfunction
- Oil :
- Indicate low pressure
- Battery :
- Battery problems / Alternator